Terms & Conditions
- In the event that a product has mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or stock status, The Huda Bar reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly.
- The Huda Bar reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- Not all of the products described on this Site are available in all areas of India and/or you may not be eligible for them. We reserve the right to determine eligibility.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Activities prohibited on the site
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Site. The Huda Bar reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Using the Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by us in our sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards. However, we take no responsibility for monitoring such content or in evaluating it;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, mining or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in our sole discretion, exposes us or any of our customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Record the dialogue or content posted on any pages of the Site;
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any posting on the Site; and Edit or delete any communications posted on the Site, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Limitation of Liability
The Huda Bar's entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of the website and products. The Huda Bar, its Agents, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensors, franchisees and its vendors shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage arising from your use of the site or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the site. These exclusions for indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages include, without limitation damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if The Huda Bar had been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based.
The Huda Bar reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions and policies from time to time. All changes will be posted to our website. We encourage you to review our Terms & Conditions and policies from time to time. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of any change or update, all of which shall become controlling when posted.