Privacy & Security
The Huda Bar is committed to keeping our site, and all the data within it, secure at all times; ensuring that our customers identity, sensitive information & privacy are always protected. We want to be clear and transparent about what data is being collected and what we are doing with it. By using our website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
What data is collected?
- Phone number
- Email address
- Order details!
This personal information may be collected from you either through an online or off-line transaction such as a phone call or otherwise.
How is it used?
The data we collect will be used to –
- Process and track your order
- Contact you about the status of your order
- Contact you regarding offers or promotions we feel you may be interested in
- Contact you regarding new products or services we feel you may be interested in
- Send you regular newsletters if you sign up for them
- Provide relevant information regarding products you have purchased
- Help make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- Review our Site usage and operations;
- Address problems with the Site, our business or our products;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data
What is shared with 3rd party companies?
We do engage other companies for certain services one of which is shipping. We only provide them the minimum information required and they are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing. Additionally Payment Gateway will require information to process and validate payments.
Disclosure of your personal and non-personal information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Other than in the specific circumstances listed above, we do not distribute customer information to other companies for any reason.
- Remember what items are in your Shopping Bag
- Recognize you when you return to our Web site
- Enable you to use Express Checkout, if you have created an account at The Huda Bar.
- Study how our customers navigate through our Web site and which products they request in site searches
The Huda Bar utilises several Google Analytics products, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors may opt out of of these features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google’s opt-out browser, or other available methods. This is mainly done to monitor user statistics which will help us enhance the over all user experience.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. As we are not responsible for the activities and practices that take place on these sites, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We have built-in security measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. We use industry-standard practices, such as encrypted storage and password protection systems, to safeguard the confidentiality of information.
SSL encryption is provided on our site through Shopify. All data stored on the site, including your personal details, are protected with SSL. SSL encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so that the information cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. Further, we do not accept credit card numbers delivered by email. You should never send us credit card information by email, as it is not secure. We also do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under thirteen.
All payments are processed through RazorPay. We have no control over these services. We use commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that your payment source information is kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL by using only third-party Payment gateway services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your payment source information from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your payment source information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org