Why The Huda Bar?
THB started off with our signature #TheHudaBar, which is unlike your run-of-the-mill energy bar in the market. We have since evolved and grown to offer a whole range of foods. We concentrate on providing three things – Awesome Taste, Incredible India-grown Organic Ingredients and Recyclable Packaging. The quality of our raw materials and the skill of our ladies who make our food cannot be beat. The Huda Bars are still our bestselling product and there's really no other granola bar out there like them. A truly nutritious granola bar. All our foods are clean and conscious, from the ingredients to the box - healthy inside and out.
How long do you take to deliver? Do you deliver pan-India?
Yes, we deliver pan-India.
- Orders within Bangalore are usually delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Orders outside Bangalore are usually delivered within 5-6 working days.
- Fresh Produce is delivered only in Bangalore for now. Batches are made fresh, and usually based on orders. Delivery takes 4-5 working days.
(We take Saturdays and Sundays off and give our team a two-day weekend too. They've got families, and they're a lot more productive this way as well!)
Can The Huda Bar be used as a meal replacement?
Yes, for those long treks or in a jam, they can! This is what our motorcycle traveller friends do. 1 Huda Bar is equivalent to 2 eggs and a slice of toast. Make sure you eat fresh fruit and veggies when you can, washed in safe water and peeled, and you're set, especially when you're traveling.
What about shelf-life?
Our products are artificial preservative free (jaggery and honey act as natural preservatives). The shelf-life of a Huda Bar is safely 6 to 8 weeks/2 months approx.
If you are buying a product that claims to be organic and preservative-free, check its shelf life. Clean and organic foods are amazing and super-healthy, and a lot of that comes from how fresh they are. They also need to be consumed fresh simply because they don’t have any preservatives added. Raw honey is a natural preservative, and by itself can last almost forever (seriously!) - but when added into other foods can only do so much.
In fact checking the best before date is actually a great way to tell if a product is actually organic & wholesome! If it’s very long, then you have a reason to question what they’ve used to make it.
Do you take custom orders?
Yes. Do contact us directly at email@example.com.
I have dietary restrictions; what can I order from your store?
A lot of our products are Vegan and Gluten-free which you can shop directly. And all are healthy for pregnant and lactating mothers.
Or, please specify your specific requirements in your order. We’ll do our best to make some amazing bars or granola for you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, we'll be happy to customise for you (on a minimum order value).
- What’s with your packaging?
- THB is committed to sustainable end-of-life options for our packaging.
- We try and use completely reusable packaging options like bottles and jars for most of our products, and 100% recyclable packaging where we cannot (including our plastic, which we use as minimally as possible).
- Metallised polyester - which is the typical biscuit or chips packet - or anything with a metallic look and plastic feel is the worst type of packaging for our environment, you can only burn it or send it to the landfill. It cannot be recycled - so we will never use it.
- We use food grade Aluminium to wrap our foods, which is almost endlessly recyclable if segregated properly!
- We use unbleached kraft paper to make our boxes, which has the longest recycling life of any paper.
- We try and use only eco-friendly dyes and inks for our printing (this is why you will never see white ink on our packaging - it is the most toxic ink).
- Our packaging is constantly evolving but will always either go into your paper bin/metal bin/recyclable plastic bin for recycling. Ask us more about it at email@example.com, or let us know if you have more information or suggestions to improve our packaging.
If you would like to return your packaging to us for recycling because you are unable to, we can do it for you. Please coordinate with or send it to us here:
The Huda Bar
The Huda Bar
#15/1, 1st Floor
Wood Street, Ashoknagar
Bangalore - 560025
Phone: +91 99722 24774
Don’t see your questions here? Shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.