'Care for Caregivers' Packages
Specially curated gift packages for our loved ones and those taking care if us right now. Many of us could use some care and pampering right now. May these care packages bring someone some much needed love, joy and great nutrition. Scroll down for hamper details.
- Three specially curated care packages, at a heavily discounted price, for those we care about.
- You could choose to send this to a special healthworker or caregiver, or to a loved one.
- We ship Pan-India.
- You can either write the name and address of a person you would like us to send them to, or you can also leave it blank and we will add your package to the ones we are sending out to hospitals, frontline organisations and other people on the ground.
- FYI: We are also pledging 10% of our total revenue (from all sales) April 27th onwards, towards sending as many of these specially crafted care packages to frontline and healthcare workers. We are pledging a minimum of Rs. 50,000 worth of packages (which will be sent out over and above the ones you directly order) to the incredible people caring for us, putting their own lives at stake. To share our immense gratitude, and hopefully some joy.
Please select the NUMBER of the package you'd like from the drop-down:
- Our nutrient-packed Mini-bars in all nine flavours, 1 Little Tea and 1 Little Honey & a jar of delicious organic Chocolate Peanut Butter, in a lovely block-printed bag // Rs. 600 (actual price 1,050 - 40% less)
- Our nutrient-packed Mini-bars in all nine flavours. 3 Little Honeys and 3 Little Teas, our Perfect Hot Chocolate Mix & a jar of delicious organic Chocolate Peanut Butter, in a lovely block-printed box // Rs. 1,300 (actual price 2,000 - 35% less)
- Our nutrient-packed Mini-bars in all nine flavours, 3 Little Honeys and 3 Little Teas, our Perfect Hot Chocolate Mix, a jar of delicious organic Chocolate Peanut Butter, our nutritious and yum Almond Rye Granola, a mini Nutseed Bread & a jar of zingy Mustard, in a lovely block-printed box & bag // Rs. 1,900 (actual price 2,900 - 35% less)
- If you are sending it to someone specific: there will be our standard shipping charge extra. Please mention their name and address in the note to your order.
- If you would like to contribute to the packages we will be sending out to different organisations: then please select the PICK-UP option for shipping, so you will not be charged extra.
- If you would like to order any of these and make it 100% Vegan, mention it in your note and we will swap out all the non-vegan products for you.
Nutritional information about the care packages:
- Our Bars are jam-packed with nutrients and organic goodness. Read our recent blogpost talking about their wonderful base ingredients.
- Raw honey is high in antioxidants and phytonutrients, and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties!
- Teas - Lavender, Hibiscus, Tulsi - Boost immunity, calming and soothing, help with sleep, antioxidant, mineral and vitamin-rich.
- Benefits of Peanut Butter - Healthy fats, great protein, antioxidants, there are many! You can find out more in this blog post.
- Hot Chocolate - For easy comfort and the feeling of home. Some warm, chocolatey, easy-to-make, unadulterated loving.
- Our Granola - Super easy to eat and packed with nutritious, organic nuts, seeds, oats and fruit!
- Nut Seed Bread - Packed with nutrition-rich ingredients. Check them out here.
- Kefir Mustard - Contains probiotic and prebiotic gut-beneficial bacterial cultures. And yum, with a kick.
We were actually inspired by our own customers, many of whom contacted us to order care packs for their family and friends back in March. They asked us to put something together which would be easy to eat and nutritious, something a person could reach for when they’re tired and need something they can just pick up. We could all use a little pick-me-up right now.
The Huda Bar Guarantee • Great taste • Nothing but the ingredients listed • Proudly procured from organic farmers all across India • Completely reusable or 100% recyclable food grade packaging • You eat what our friends and family eat.